Real Estate Meet-Up Groups In/Around Columbia, MD

Real Estate Meet-Up Groups In/Around Columbia, MD

Columbia, MD · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 21 votes

I'm new to BP, looking to start the 90-Day Challenge to acquire my first rental property, and I'd like to connect with like-minded people in and around my area. I tried searching in the Forums for Local Real Estate groups but I think I kinda failed.

1Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ellicott City, MD · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    @BJ Marshall Welcome. Plenty of very helpful investors are on BP. Baltimore REIA is very good; they have weekly programs for low cost or free for members. DC REI Rockstars is also good. Not as active as Bmore REIA but Rockstars has very substantive programs. Columbia MD has group also.

    This link may help you get started.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/rei/maryland-real-estate-investment-clubs/

    Aaron

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 155 posts · 166 votes
    6y

    Hi BJ. Check out MAREIA (Mid-Atlantic REIA). Full disclosure: I'm president and co-founder. We have lots of opportunities for education and, when we can meet in person, many meetings where you can meet and connect with other local investors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.