Looking for a good RE attorney in Central Florida (Space Coast area)

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2013 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    This is Max central florida realtor. Investor friendly. Also looking for a good re lawyer. Let me know if you find any. I will also be on the hunt. If I find one I will let you know. Take care.

  • Real Estate Investor · Titusville, FL · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 26 votes
    13y

    Me too! Let me know if you find any.

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Hi @Josh Randall @Maximo Dejesus @Michael Smith any luck on the hunt for en RE lawyer?

  • Real Estate Investor · Titusville, FL · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    @Keith Nugent

    I haven't found one, but I haven't been actively looking either. I've been putting my energy into securing funding and finding my first deal.

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    @Josh Randall

    Thanks Josh - I will be interviewing several in the next few weeks so I will let you know what I find.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.