Real Estate Investors in Indianapolis

Real Estate Investors in Indianapolis

Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Is there any real estate investors in Indianapolis will to assist me in providing any information in regards to the market in Indianapolis.

I would really appreciate it.

1Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 24 votes
6y

@Earl Mowatt Hey my name is Keith I would love to help you. Feel free to ask me any questions.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    @Earl Mowatt Hey my name is Keith I would love to help you. Feel free to ask me any questions.

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    6y

    Hey - feel free to reach out. More than willing to help!

    • Wholesaler · IN · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nick Giulioni:

      Hey - feel free to reach out. More than willing to help!



      Wholesaler focused on Indiana markets


      Let’s connect and close great deals together.

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi @Keith Resnover, I have been looking at couple properties in marion county bt first do you know how the rental market is? Just would like get an idea of the in and out of the rental market here in Indianapolis.

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi @Nick Giulioni, good day. I'm looking at properties in Indianapolis. I would like to get an idea of the ins and outs of the rental market here?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    let me know if i can be of assistance....

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Nick Giulioni C Class, what is that?

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Kerry Noble Jr hi. I wanted to know the ins and outs of the rental market here in Indianapolis.

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Earl Mowatt I know the Indianapolis market. We've been in the market since 2010. I'd be happy to help. Feel free to contact me.

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Mike D'Arrigo good afternoon,I just my first property in indy and I'm excited about it. Looking forward to what's indys potential and growing development.

    The property I purchase has an apartment building potential. But I'm not experienced in new construction and I'm wondering if you give any advice or info that can assist.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Earl Mowatt I have about 7 rentals in Indy and looking for more, happy to answer any questions you have.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.