Santa Clarita Mastermind

Santa Clarita Mastermind

Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes

Hello my Santa Clarita Valley People!

I wanted to see who lives in the SCV to start a network program if possible.

And if you are from the valley area (Granada Hills, Sylmar, North Hills, etc.) feel free to reach out!

Hopefully if we get a decent amount of response, we can do a monthly meet up to just mastermind together and each other advice.

Look forward to hearing from everyone in the SCV!

14Reply
497 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 61 posts 路 26 votes
5y

@Jin Kim, thanks working on this. You can count me in.

See this reply in the discussion

140 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 61 posts 路 26 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim, thanks working on this. You can count me in.

  • Realtor 路 Hendersonville, TN 路 Member since 2020 路 16 posts 路 10 votes
    5y

    Hey! I live in the Santa Clarita Valley as well, I'd be happy to join, however currently I am in no place to start investing as I am still finishing out my senior year of high school and also finishing my real estate courses on the side. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    Brett! Hopefully we can get more people involved!

    Luke! Don't worry it's for us to just discuss and enjoy a great conversation about real estate. And you can ask us for advice if needed!

    Hopefully we get more people!

  • New to Real Estate 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 61 posts 路 26 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim, I was also looking on meetup and found a group. It's headed by Kendra Lingerfelt, who it seems is advertising New Wealth Management Club. Heard anything about it?

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 42 posts 路 9 votes
    5y

    I'm from Santa Clarita and am up for this Jin! 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    @Brett D. No I have not. Are they doing any local meet up or anything?

    @Stacey Ocampo Its good to hear from your Stacey :). How is getting your license going?

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 42 posts 路 9 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim Been studying still! Application hasn鈥檛 been processed and they鈥檙e still on August 27th鈥檚 as of October 5. Was told it was going to take 8-10 weeks to have a test date!

  • Investor 路 Santa Clarita 路 Member since 2019 路 14 posts 路 13 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone. Hi Jin.

    I live in Santa Clarita and very interested to connect with peoples who are interested or involved in real estate investing. I only have a few rentals in Santa Clarita and Palmdale. Currently looking out of states multi-family, Las Vegas, Phoenix AZ, Santa Antonio TX, any advised are much appreciated. 

    I would love to go to monthly meet up!!

  • Specialist 路 Oxnard, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 92 posts 路 32 votes
    5y

    I'd be interested

  • New to Real Estate 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 61 posts 路 26 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim, They're doing Zoom meetings and will have one in Riverside where the main New Wealth HQ is.  But it looks like you have to drop a couple grand to join and get 5-10% of wholesale deals that you bring to them.  At least to start.  I'm not interested in paying for my friends and networking groups.

    But I like that we're getting fellow Santa Clarita people who are interested in meeting up.  Let's get something together.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    @Stacey Ocampo Good luck! Keep me updated!

    @Hengky Lim @Luis Vaca I will keep you guys updated. We'll probably do a meet up once this COVID thing is over and indoor dining is available. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone.

    Do you guys want to do a zoom call just to talk and see where everyone is at?

    I know were all new to real estate agent, but I think it'll be good for us to get together and motivate each other?

  • New to Real Estate 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 61 posts 路 26 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim I'm down 馃憤馃徎

  • Specialist 路 Oxnard, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 92 posts 路 32 votes
    5y

    Sounds good to me

  • Los Angeles 路 Member since 2020 路 9 posts 路 5 votes
    5y

    Hi Jin,


    good to see another Agent in the SCV Valley that is an investor as well. I would love to be a part of a Mastermind Group if time allows. I am an Agent in Beverly Hills but live in Santa Clarita with my family. We are new to the investment side of the business. It's always good to connect with other likeminded people.

  • Member since 2020 路 14 posts 路 4 votes
    5y

    Hi Jim...My wife and I are in Santa Clarita as well and would like to be part of the group...Thanks, Andy Borses

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    @Michael Berger @Andy Borses Hi Andy and Michael! Glad to see there are more people in Santa Clarita than I thought!

    I will keep you guys updated! This outdoor dining is not working so well. Everywhere is busy no matter what time of day it is.

  • Insurance Agent 路 Valencia, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 23 posts 路 3 votes
    5y

    I'm here in SCV. Let me know when there's enough people to get this going. I'm in, let's do this!

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    Hi Everyone!

    I wanted to check in with everyone to see if anyone needed help with anything? Or if they are actively looking for something?


    I have a client looking for a rental property under 300k and cash flowing positively. If you have something like that please let me know!

  • Insurance Agent 路 Valencia, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 23 posts 路 3 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim

    Any specific location? I鈥檓 not a Real Estate agent but I know quite a few. I can ask around.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 39 posts 路 36 votes
    5y

    Anywhere within an hour and half of Palmdale/Lancaster. 

  • New to Real Estate 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 61 posts 路 26 votes
    5y

    @Jin Kim, I'm looking in the 400-500k range for a property that needs some work. But I know everyone else is too. I'm pre approved, but can't find a lender that can pre underwrite me to make me competitive with the cash buyers. They're all overwhelmed. I mean, even little shacks in Canyon Country are going for 400k! Just frustrating.

  • Member since 2020 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    I drive all over Santa Clarita every day and willing to be a bird dog. let me know

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Friendly Hills, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 43 posts 路 20 votes
    5y

    @Jordan Alvarez

    We are finishing up a project in SCV now. Always looking and love dealing with wholesalers and bird dogs. All cash here too...

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 4 posts 路 3 votes
    5y

    Hello peers, 

    I live in Santa Clarita looking forward to having a meet up one day. 

    Looking to investment in Palmdale, Lancaster, Bakersfield, out of the state just something to get going. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.