Looking for a real estate agent in Charlotte, NC

Looking for a real estate agent in Charlotte, NC

Rental Property Investor · Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi All! I am new to real estate investing as well as new to the Charlotte, NC area. As excited as I am to start my 90day challenge, the first piece of advice I recieved was to network with a local real estate agent to help me along my journey, so here I am! I am interested in house hacking, buy & hold, and BRRRRing with single or multifamily homes. Any help or points in the right direction is much appreciated!

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Inspector · Fort Lauderdale · Member since 2019 · 223 posts · 51 votes
5y

HI FYI, you can use the Network tab , then real Estate Agent, and search by zip code, if they are here on BiggerPockets, they know a little bit about home investors, check it out

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Following this thread as I am also looking to connect with a real estate agent who is also an investor from Charlotte, NC.

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    And then there were three....

    I am also interested in the same.

  • Inspector · Fort Lauderdale · Member since 2019 · 223 posts · 51 votes
    5y

    HI FYI, you can use the Network tab , then real Estate Agent, and search by zip code, if they are here on BiggerPockets, they know a little bit about home investors, check it out

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hello Everyone - My wife Susan and I are Real Estate Investors as well. We bought homes & sold homes using RE agents and always felt like they were just going through the motions and not really helping us. We then moved into FSBO and buying without agents and faced hurdles of not getting the MLS data, still needing a RE to get into properties and a number of other hurdles. So, during COVID lockdown, we said, let's just get our real estate licenses so we can do all those things for ourselves.

    Fast forward - What we have learned is that we were REALLY get short changed by our other agents/brokers. We are both educators and teachers at heart and really want to take care of people the way we want to be treated. We joined the nations largest real estate agency - Keller Williams - (Just across the SC border in Fort Mill) - so there is a lot of tech and data behind everything the company offers and what we do. 

    Admittedly, we are just getting started so we don't have lot's of clients yet, but that means that we put all our focus on our clients and go above and beyond anyone else.Having lived in Charlotte for over 20 years, we know the area, we know the contacts you need for surveys, repairs, inspections, etc. and as investors, we want to learn what your strategy is so we can help you find the perfect properties to add to your new or existing portfolio. Feel free to message me on here. We would be happy to earn your business.

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 88 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    Hey all, I am a real estate broker in Charlotte, NC and am apart of Five Pillars Realty Group. We are a team of investors with a total of 270 doors combined and counting AND are real estate agents that specialize in working with investors from across the country. You may have heard our team lead(Shelby Osborne) speak on the Bigger Pockets Podcast episode #406. I would love to connect and see if I would be of value to you in building your investment portfolio. Feel free to connect with me and message me at anytime

  • Samara HuntleyPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 124 posts · 189 votes
    5y

    @Marquitia Booker hey you! I'm an investor and agent in the Charlotte area with experience in all of the avenues you're looking to invest in, BRRRR, House Hacking you name it. I work with an all investor team, Five Pillars realty who specifically work with investors to help them build wealth through Real Estate acquisition. Would love to help you in starting your journey to financial freedom through real estate! Message me with any questions.

  • Samara HuntleyPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 124 posts · 189 votes
    5y

    @Nikhil Mithani hi Nikhil, I’m an investor and agent in the Charlotte area. I work with a team, Five Pillars Realty who are all investors and specify in working with investors and helping them on their journey into building wealth through Real Estate. Would love to help in anyway.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.