Networking with investors in northern colorado

Networking with investors in northern colorado

Rental Property Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 20 votes

Hello,

Looking to network with real estate investors in the northern Colorado area (Longmont, Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland). I’m working on building a fix and flip business this year and want to meet everyone I can whether you’re experienced in real estate (flippers, lenders, agents, rental property owners, Airbnb) or just getting started as well. Maybe we can grab a beer or lunch and talk business.

A little about me,

My girlfriend and I have one rental property in Greeley area and one house hack in Fort Collins. I’ve bobbed around quite a bit trying to figure out what I’ve wanted to do and finally decided that I want to flip houses for income to get more rentals and of course more flips.

Let me know if you’re interested in meeting. Im here to learn! I’ll buy lunch.

2Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
5y

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings.

The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi Matthew, I have a rental in Greeley and currently live in FTC.  Your best bet is what Nathan mentioned about Meetups for finding a group of like-minded individuals.  I'm here as a local resource if you have questions! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Longmont, CO · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hello Mathew!

    I am in the same boat. I am always looking to connect and network with people in Northern Colorado. My spouse and I have a 4-plex in Loveland that we live in. There have many challenges but we learn as we go along.

    Denise 

  • Ben RhodinBusiness Member
    Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 331 votes
    5y

    Hey @Mathew Fuller! I would push you to keep nailing down exactly what it is that you want to do. It will help you in the long run when you focus on one course and stick to it. Otherwise, you will continue to bob around. 

    We are hosting our monthly House hackers meetup this Wednesday the 16th in Longmont, which can be a good resource to network. I am always happy to discuss possible partnerships and help you get that plan nailed down!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.