DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes

ATTENTION: DALLAS, FORT WORTH, ARLINGTON, IRVING, PLANO MCKINNEY, and DENTON BP MEMBERS!!!

The Meet up at CHAMPS was a great SUCCESS!!! So we have a scheduled meetup August 16th Friday at 7:00PM. At Spring Creek BBQ in Irving Tx. Address is below!! (everyone must purchase a meal, this helps us from not paying out of own pocket for the space.) Thanks guys!

Plz RSVP to this event! Send me a PM so this way I can keep a head count name the SUBJECT LINE : AUGUST 16th ATTENDEE. I ask for you to do this because I want to be able to keep this forum up and always update the next scheduled event. It will make it a whole lot easier for a head count if I didn't have to keep going from page to page to count who's going and who canceled. If you decide to cancel and cannot make it just resend a new message with SUBJECT LINE: AUGUST 16th CANCEL ATTENDEE. This will help me avoid opening up all emails that are just saying I am attending or not attending. I can just read SUBJECT LINES, now if you are going to be writing me a message within that same PM, I suggest you send a separate one, because the whole idea is to make it easy to count and not open up each message.

Thank you everyone for attending last event! Lets make this next event a great SUCCESS as well so we can keep having them! It's always nice to be organizing something and have people show up :) ! THANKS GUYS and GALS! for the BP SUPPORT!!!

3514 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062
(972) 313-0987
0Reply
209 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
13y

Missed the last one.

Jon Klaus, Jerry Puckett, John Chapman y'all going?

I'm gonna try :)

See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    I could make it to Sulphur Springs. Or I could host one in Canton, but I know that's farther for you.

  • Wholesaler · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Jon Klaus:
    I could make it to Sulphur Springs. Or I could host one in Canton, but I know that's farther for you.

    That would be great, Sulphur Springs I can get to easy enough. Do you know of a group already there, @Jon Klaus ?

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    hey guys if you don't mind can you pm eachother? I only ask because I dont want to confuse others who are interested in the DFW meetup. Thanks so much!

    @Scott Anthony

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    I'm glad we are having a good response rate right now! Lets keep it going! Invite others who haven't heard about the meet up yet! Lets make it a great turn out, especially with our speaker being there!

    I have received some emails regarding the confusion on dates. To be clear we are having our meet up August 30th. :)

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
    13y

    Hello....I am a newbie here, but I am very interested in coming to this meeting.

    Seems like a great opportunity to start meeting like-minded people.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Lewisville, TX · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks Alexander for organizing this! I plan to attend.

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Very happy this meeting got pushed back since I just joined and can now actually make the meet up! Excited to meet everyone and learn more about real estate!

    Just a random question, not that the answer really matters, does anyone have an idea how long this will last?

  • Wholesaler · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    There is a Facebook group they created for this meetup as well:

    Search for DFW BiggerPockets Group

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    everything is turning out great so far! Thanks everyone for being active on this forum to keep it alive! I been out all week traveling in arizona for work. I look forward to seeing everyone next week! Definitely add us on Facebook and the group page. Kathy has been doing a tremendous job in helping me ! So thank you @Kathy Armstrong

  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    Thanks for YOUR help, @Alexander Bustoshttps://www.facebook.com/groups/705727702777577/ for the Facebook group I created. RSVP if you are coming to the meeting. Jerry Puckett is going to be telling his story about how he got started and all about his experiences. Should be very interesting!

    @Daniel Root did you mean how long the meeting will last? We have to be out of the room by 9:00.

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    Everyone also do not forget to RSVP on our facebook page as well :

    https://www.facebook.com/events/210443869079837/

  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    August 30th Meeting - Our speaker, Jerry Puckett, local marketing professional and expert wholesaler, will be telling his story. Jerry opens his marketing plans for us and tells not only how he got started but also how he quickly began to scale his business using effective marketing techniques. Jerry has a wealth of wisdom to share. You don't want to miss hearing Jerry speak! I promise you will be glad you came! And, don't forget, there will be time for questions!

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    @Kathy Armstrong Yes, that is what I meant. Sounds like it will be a very interesting meeting! Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Rowlett, TX · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 72 votes
    13y

    I'm interested in meeting @Joe Butcher ...that guy looks epic...

    Almost Chuck Norris like...

    And his last name is BUTCHER...come on!

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
    13y

    Haha, thanks @Onan Dumas. I am feeling pretty epic lately.

    I am really looking forward to this meeting.

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    I'm moving to Fort Worth tomorrow from Florida, I'm gonna try my best to get to this meet up!

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    alright everyone! We are just a few days away from our 2nd meet up go Dfw BP! Lets make it a great turn out and remember if you haven't already to sign up with our Facebook group and RSVP. It makes it easier to count. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or Kathy.

  • DFW, TX · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Love to join...but the J-O-B has got me under her control til midnight.

    Enjoy!

  • Wholesaler · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I'm coming down to Dallas for the weekend! Booked the hotel for 2 nights! Bringing the family, and gonna have a great time!

    It will be great to meet all of you.

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone. I've RSVP'd on Facebook as well.

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Totally new to bp, but interested in checking this out. Looking forward to it. I RSVP'd on the facebook page.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Jerone Hammond:
    Totally new to bp, but interested in checking this out. Looking forward to it. I RSVP'd on the facebook page.

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Jerone. We're looking forward to meeting you on Friday!

  • Real Estate Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2012 · 113 posts · 27 votes
    13y

    I am going to try and make it. Excited to make some connections and see what the meetings are all about! I will RSVP on Facebook shortly.

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    13y

    Wow. Lots of new faces again. Unfortunately, I can't make this one.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
    13y

    I'm not on Facebook, nor will I be on Facebook any time in the near future, but I will absolutely be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.