DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes

ATTENTION: DALLAS, FORT WORTH, ARLINGTON, IRVING, PLANO MCKINNEY, and DENTON BP MEMBERS!!!

The Meet up at CHAMPS was a great SUCCESS!!! So we have a scheduled meetup August 16th Friday at 7:00PM. At Spring Creek BBQ in Irving Tx. Address is below!! (everyone must purchase a meal, this helps us from not paying out of own pocket for the space.) Thanks guys!

Plz RSVP to this event! Send me a PM so this way I can keep a head count name the SUBJECT LINE : AUGUST 16th ATTENDEE. I ask for you to do this because I want to be able to keep this forum up and always update the next scheduled event. It will make it a whole lot easier for a head count if I didn't have to keep going from page to page to count who's going and who canceled. If you decide to cancel and cannot make it just resend a new message with SUBJECT LINE: AUGUST 16th CANCEL ATTENDEE. This will help me avoid opening up all emails that are just saying I am attending or not attending. I can just read SUBJECT LINES, now if you are going to be writing me a message within that same PM, I suggest you send a separate one, because the whole idea is to make it easy to count and not open up each message.

Thank you everyone for attending last event! Lets make this next event a great SUCCESS as well so we can keep having them! It's always nice to be organizing something and have people show up :) ! THANKS GUYS and GALS! for the BP SUPPORT!!!

3514 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062
(972) 313-0987
0Reply
208 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
13y

Missed the last one.

Jon Klaus, Jerry Puckett, John Chapman y'all going?

I'm gonna try :)

See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    I love the energy surrounding the meetup. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend as I'm headed to Missouri for the weekend but I'm definitely interested in the next one. Based on Jerry Puckett's podcast, it sounds like the presentation info will be great.

  • Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2008 · 51 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    Looking forward to the meeting. @Jerry Puckett is the best Mentor around. He will be great to listen to tonight!!!

  • Rehabber · Keller, TX · Member since 2013 · 137 posts · 20 votes
    13y

    Hope you all have a GREAT time! Jerry is great at what he does ;-)

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    GREAT TURN OUT! I appreciate every one!! who came out to support the BP DFW Meet up! Kathy and I will begin working on Septembers meet up very soon! THANKS AGAIN!!! I look forward to next months meet up and making it even better! TAKE CARE!

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Thank you Alexander, Kathy, and Jerry! Good show!

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Thanks everyone for a great meet up! It was very informative and great to put faces with names! Looking forward to the next one.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 311 posts · 94 votes
    13y

    Phenomenal meeting! When are we doing this again?

  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    We had a great turn out last night! Thank you, Jerry Puckett! Jerry gave us some tremendously valuable information! And the networking was excellent! Everyone plan on joining us the next DFW BiggerPockets meetup on September 27th! Mark you calenders! More info to come later!

  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y

    When you come to the meetings you get an email list of all attendees. I just emailed everyone that was at the meeting last night the list of attendees and their emails.

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 44 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    I'm sorry I could not make this meeting. I may be busy until the first of the year, but I can't wait to meet you all

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    Alright, just like Kathy mentioned earlier

    When you come to the meetings you get an email list of all attendees. (this allows everyone to build their network, in the list it says what each person's NICHE is i.e.: wholesale, buynhold, flip, etc..

    Look forward to seeing everyone at the next MEETUP!

  • Wholesaler · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    Thanks, @Kathy Armstrong

    and @Alexander Bustos

    for putting this together. And Thanks to @Jerry Puckett for speaking, and answering questions! It was a great meeting, and it was excellent to meet Y'all! Look forward to the next one.

  • Residential Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 16 votes
    13y

    Just found this post. Sad that I missed it. Just looked up the facebook page and I will watch for the next meeting.

    Tim

  • Landlord · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 505 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    Whens the next meet up? Are you going to make a new thread? Perhaps you should do a new thread for every meetup otherwise this might get confusing.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Samantha M.:
    Whens the next meet up? Are you going to make a new thread? Perhaps you should do a new thread for every meetup otherwise this might get confusing.

    9/27. I agree with you. A thread with the date/city in the title.

  • Landlord · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 505 posts · 34 votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Jon Klaus:
    Originally posted by Samantha M.:
    Whens the next meet up? Are you going to make a new thread? Perhaps you should do a new thread for every meetup otherwise this might get confusing.

    9/27. I agree with you. A thread with the date/city in the title.

    Does someone want to do this? Anyone want to volunteer? Anyways what is location / restaraunt / time for next one?

    Thanks :)

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Samantha, I believe Alexander and Kathy are organizing. Same time and place on 9/27. Spring Creek BBQ in Irving, 183/ Beltline. 7:00PM

  • Landlord · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 505 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    @Alexander Bustos

    @Kathy Armstrong

    Would you please consider implementing the request me and @Jon Klaus talked about. That is, make a new thread every month for each meeting. Including the date, time and location of the meeting. It's getting very hard to keep up in this big thread, it would probably be better to have a new thread for every meet up.

    Thanks guys.

  • Irving, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86-local-real-estate-networking/topics/99740-dfw-network-meeting-sept-27th-7-00-pm

    UPDATED POST FOR NETWORK EVENT IN SEPT!!!

    DALLAS ARLINGTON FORT WORTH PLANO !!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.