Tarrant County BiggerPockets Group

Tarrant County BiggerPockets Group

Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes

Is there anyone in Northeast Tarrant county besides me that would be interested in starting a BiggerPockets meetup group? I know we have REI meetings here but most if not all of them are focused on presenting gurus and their products. I would like to see a group that meets purely to share information and help each other succeed. And we could have a seasoned investor speak at each meeting. I will be happy to help put it together. Would anybody else be interested?

0Reply
59 views

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 133 posts · 11 votes
    13y
    We had a great turn out last night! Jerry Puckett gave us some tremendously valuable information! And the networking was excellent! Everyone plan on joining us the next DFW BiggerPockets meetup on September 27th! Mark you calenders! More info to come later!
  • Hurst, TX · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Does this still exist?

  • Rental Property Investor · Lindale, TX · Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Elijah Glenn I’m wondering the same. Up here in LINDALE TX, outside of Tyler. I will drive.

  • Hurst, TX · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Steven parks My best friend is from Lindale. Claude Brown Jr.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.