Anybody in Augusta, GA that wants to connect?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
4y

Yes. The REIA Meeting is tonight at 7:00. It's definitely a great way to meet other local real estate investors. The meeting is on the 4th floor of the building across the street from the evans town center. (same building as your pie)

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Augusta GA and Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 124 posts · 86 votes
    4y

    It depends, what's your mind like? Lol just teasing. I'm a local investor and I've had the pleasure of meeting a few on here as well as at our local REIA meetup. I believe they meet in Evans Town Center on the first Thursday of every month at 7PM (double check that — I missed the last 2).

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    Yes. The REIA Meeting is tonight at 7:00. It's definitely a great way to meet other local real estate investors. The meeting is on the 4th floor of the building across the street from the evans town center. (same building as your pie)

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I am brand new and want to connect with investors to learn, live in Stapleton and can travel to meetups

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.