easy website

6 Replies

Any feedback on a do it yourself website? Some SAY they are easy but unless you have experience building a website they AREN'T.

I need something that looks nice, template type and I want to be able to plug in photos and information of what I have to sell and rent. Since I'm a Realtor I would love to have a search for MLS listings.

I don't mind paying monthly for the website to be taken care of. I've had websites like that in the past and they work pretty well but none were for Real Estate.

Thank you in advance for your time and input.

Z57.com was easy. Not special but easy and had a descent lead capture for about $50 a month. There are a bunch out there so look at other agents sites you like and you can usually see who the hosting company/created at the bottom of the webpage.

This post has been removed.

Wordpress has pretty much everything you'll need.

I find it easy to manipulate the code and install the various plugins. Plus it has built in version control, so if you screw something up, you can roll back your mistake and start over.

Wordpress has a great interface along with easy to install plugins. Sites look professional and changes are very easy to do. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the help! I've got plenty of info.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.