Website help?? who has some for me!!?

14 Replies

I have a quick question in regards to website marketing? 

Is there a way for me, that when I purchase multiple domain names and individuals click on these domain names they will automatically bring them to my main site??? 

So for example if i purchase webuyhomesNY.com and multiple similiar domain names could they automatically be linked straight to my main investing website when clicked on??

THanks for the help BP I appreciate it!!

@Daniel Sisto

You can simply set an auto-direct on each of these domains to direct users to your main site. For example if I click on webuyhomesNY.com the auto-direct (default homepage will re-direct to your webuyhomesMainSite.com)

Hope that helps! 

Azeez K., Real Estate Agent in GA (#360027)

@Azeez K

Ok, thanks and I take that is an option when purchasing the domain? or is it something that needs to be set up by a website designer?

I guess my goal is to piggy back some direct keywords individuals may use to direct them to my company page. 

Yes, it's very easy, just redirect the domain. You should be able to do it from whatever site you purchase the domain from. I recommend google domains.

https://support.google.com/domains/answer/4522141?hl=en

Some web site sellers do not allow you to do this, so be careful when selecting who you buy your domain from.  I can't remember which one didn't allow it, but I ended up calling and cancelling it and going through godaddy.com.  They have a great set up and they also have an easy web site creator where you can upload pics and create easy pages.  Here's mine. [REMOVED[

Happy domaining!!!

Thanks for the advice guys. So Amy you just created your own website straight from godaddy.com

@Daniel Sisto There is no need of doing that if you really want to market your business online. Too many domain names are not good for the brand at all.

You just have to create an awesome online marketing game plan that includes seo, email marketing, social media, video marketing and more. 

Doing all the above is all you need to gain tons of leads. 

Antonio, 

My man, appreciate the email. Seems like you have a lot of experience in this aspect of the business. 

Any way you could give me some ideas of where to start in regards to the website development. 

Hi, you can redirect your domains from almost any domain host, just with a couple of clicks, godaddy is easy to use, also namecheap. However, be careful with search engines which may see your strategy as keyword spam or spammy links. If I were you, I will use different domains with interesting content about very specific topics related to the market you want to reach, then, advertise you main site, but then again, you may advertise your products or services directly in those sites. The content must be relevant and interesting. You can hire copywriters to develop some nice content via Odesk or elance. I hope this helps, good luck!

Zu

You can forward/redirect to any URL in the admin section of your hosting package. Without   proper SEO marketing no one will find you.  You need money and Google to be your best friend to have a successful website. On your website contents you need keywords that people are searching for so your site will show up in the searches.

Good Luck.

This post has been removed.

When you are working with your registrar and choose the type of redirect, make sure it's a 301 (permanent) redirect. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.