Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2014 · 313 posts · 181 votes
I found 2 duplexes in my farm area that look neglected. The tax accessors site shows they are both owned by the same LLC. I want to send a yellow letter to the owner.
How do you guys mail to LLCs? do you try to find the "real" person(s) behind the LLC, or just address it to the LLC and hope it gets to the right person?
That gave me the address and registered agent for the LLC. It is different than the address that the tax bill goes to, but at least I have a name and address to send to.
Syndicator and Fund Manager · Victor, NY · Member since 2012 · 760 posts · 345 votes
10y
use intellius or lexis nexis to find the real owner.
Why not just send to the tax address? Many times registered agent is just an attorneys office and decision maker may never get a good look at your mailing.