Does anyone use "Flipster" Software and, are they having success?

43 Replies

Saw a video on this product. Does anyone have Real World Experience with the product? Please share any stories you have.

With Appreciation,

Larry Foster

Larry

Did you get any information on the cloister software? I am also curious about if it works.

Dave

Correction......information on the Flipster software?

Thanks

Dave

@Larry F. & @David Smith , I just got an email about this software as well and would like to know if anyone has experience with it. Let me know what you find out !

Hi All

Not getting any info on this product. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. Going to keep watching for anyone to talk about it. Re-Post so I can look at the info.

Thanks,

Larry

I just noticed the same promotion for Flipster Software. However,it's interesting to note the trial for it is only $1.00 for 15 days but no where is it revealed the total costs AFTER the trial period. It states you can choose a membership level but only AFTER you sign up.

Why? is difficult to cancel, for any reason, if it doesn't measure up. It makes you a little leery. It hard to believe there's no feedback on something that's been around for a while.

thanks for the link yes looks to good to be true. No info on monthly payment and so many complaints on this. Don't go for this!!

Andre, I agree. I decided to pass on it too. Wishing you the best.

I got an email on flipster and it sounds interesting but they need more disclosure about the cost after the trail period is over. 

i got thus email as well but it seemed to good to be true. Anyone actually sign up?

Thanks so much for this information. Been looking for a while for this information.

Thanks Much

Larry Foster

you dont need apps to do flipping...its unrealistic. ..especially when you have sub-contractors such as myself in Pennsylvania that have been working with investors who "flip" while we do the work to make them able to be Flipped...some of us subs pay attention and only need someone to invest while we do the footwork for you...evrything can be contractual and insured...email me if interested 

Does anyone know of a good software to track your assets? I currently have approx 30 projects going and I want to try and double this in 2016. I'm looking for a good tracking software.

Bill...hire good people who are hungry...no program will ever trump that!

30 current deals? That is impressive in SD.

What do you vest your deals under?

If you double, then paying developers to build a proprietary system may make sense. I have 7 projects going currently and am fine using excel and quickbooks.

QuickBooks is the way to go. You will be able to:

- track soft, hard -  construction loans - approved, withdrew and paid 

- reinvested interest

- property budget vs money spend; sold and purchased

- all expenses per property

- when tracked every day/week you will know where you stand on each property and your business as a whole

- eliminate those excel files where you track $$$

Gita

No company avatar mediumGita Faust, Fast Trac Consulting | [email protected] | 866‑645‑3356 | http://www.RealEstateAccounting.com

Originally posted by @Gita Faust :

QuickBooks is the way to go. You will be able to:

- track soft, hard -  construction loans - approved, withdrew and paid 

- reinvested interest

- property budget vs money spend; sold and purchased

- all expenses per property

- when tracked every day/week you will know where you stand on each property and your business as a whole

- eliminate those excel files where you track $$$

Gita

Can you do this with regular quickbooks?

i have a feeling its a fake be careful cus when i signed up i got no software just a lot of B.S.

Thanks Alfred. Appreciate the info.

Larry F

Wholesaler

@Alfred Swindell I think at this point it seems that this is a no-go and no one has endorsed it - but for the sake of clarification ( and quite frankly, my own curiosity) could you please elaborate on the B.S. they fed you and the lack of software also?  Are you saying that during the 15 day trial you were not given an opportunity to use each of the features and/or that were functions blocked?  Just curious , since I also saw the video and came here looking for anyone who had dealt with it before. thanks.  

Jay Orlauski, Valley Wide Homes | 559‑779‑9818 | http://www.ValleyWideSells.com | CA Agent # 01909118

Any new updates on Flipster? Curious what the cost is after trial? not signing up til clear. thanks all:) 

Originally posted by @Jay Orlauski :

@Alfred Swindell I think at this point it seems that this is a no-go and no one has endorsed it - but for the sake of clarification ( and quite frankly, my own curiosity) could you please elaborate on the B.S. they fed you and the lack of software also?  Are you saying that during the 15 day trial you were not given an opportunity to use each of the features and/or that were functions blocked?  Just curious , since I also saw the video and came here looking for anyone who had dealt with it before. thanks.  

I did the trial, and it seems to be following the same kind of structure as freedom soft, it is totally web based. It is not a bad software, but between freedomsoft and this freedomsoft is stilll the winner, They both will set up a squeeze page for you, and leads generated will automatically populate the software. Also they set up campaigns that scrap craigslist like if you set up ifttt.com However for the price I stick with podio and my own squeeze pages as I don't generate many leads from squeeze pages and have to manually input info as it is, and for me Podio is free. So I don't give this product a thumbs down, but I have decided against using it