Du Diligence period check off list. Do you have one ?

Du Diligence period check off list. Do you have one ?

Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2011 · 94 posts · 27 votes

When buying a multifamily with a du diligence period, what is your list of things you are looking for, verifying, double checking and other?

Getting close to making an offer, the selling agent said owner wants to know what I will be looking at during the du diligence period. That got me thinking about a check of list that I should have, so please help me develop one.

Thank you for you’re input  

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Merrillville, IN · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Inspections (termite, structure) Current tenants-current lease terms Costs (utilities you will pay-past 12 months, insurance) CapEx-check how long the roof has been in place, any appliances that need to be replaced Someone else can probably add to this. It's just what I can think of right now.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.