Knoxville Real Estate License Course Reccomendations

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    ....Sorry , I didn't get to finish. 

    Does anyone have any recommendations for real estate license classes in the Knoxville area? I am hoping to get my license within the next 2-3 months, but have not heard too much about the local Pre-licensing classes, or the New Affiliate classes in our area. 

    Thanks for your help!

  • Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @James Ackerson

    I would check out TREES (https://www.tntrees.com/) and TRECS (http://www.trecsrealestateschool.com/).

    I used TRECS for my license some years ago but I know a lot of individuals who used TREES.  I've heard plenty of good things about both.

    Good luck in your licensing endeavors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Thank you for the links, and your recommendation @Perry Sigmon. I'll be sure to check out both of those!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.