What do the best Agents/Investors do once they wake up?

What do the best Agents/Investors do once they wake up?

New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Looking to become the best at what I want to do. What do the best agents/Investors do every morning once they wake up compared to the not so good agents/investors. 

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2016 · 13k+ posts · 12k+ votes
10y

Get dressed, head into office, turn on coffee that was set to go the night before, open computer review list of priorities made last night before going to bed, review necessary contacts for the day, begin process of working through priority list.

Personally I like to get up make toast and coffee and set myself down in front of the TV. When my wife gets up I Check with her to find out what she has for me to do for the day after that the rest of my day is a crap shoot. I do try to complete my bathroom duties before 10am.  

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi @Troy Rocha, I read that Grant Cardone, an investor with over $350,000,000 in real estate assets, writes down his goals (they obviously evolve over time) and has been reading them aloud every morning and night for 30 years. I recently spent several hours writing down my very specific real estate goals, and also the "why" behind my goals...I plan to hang them inside my medicine cabinet and read them aloud every day to keep my eye on the ball like Grant. Would love to hear other responses...good luck!

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    @Lindsay Denny I saw Grant say that in one of his youtube videos recently....that dude is nuts. lol

  • New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    That's a good idea drill goals into my head. I'll look into it. I'm looking some of his stuff up right now 

    @Lindsay Denny .  Do you seperate your short term and long term gold or just throwing them together? 

  • Member since 2016 · 13k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    Get dressed, head into office, turn on coffee that was set to go the night before, open computer review list of priorities made last night before going to bed, review necessary contacts for the day, begin process of working through priority list.

    Personally I like to get up make toast and coffee and set myself down in front of the TV. When my wife gets up I Check with her to find out what she has for me to do for the day after that the rest of my day is a crap shoot. I do try to complete my bathroom duties before 10am.  

  • Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    @Thomas S. Too funny. I bet your second description describes more of us than would like to admit it :)

  • Investor · Manchester, CT · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 52 votes
    10y
    Read 'The Miracle Morning' by Hal Elrod. It's an absolute lifechanger. I first heard him on the BP podcast and it blew my mind. The miracle morning routine is what I do every day now and it has had a huge impact on my growth as a human being and an investor.
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Troy Rocha for the last 3 years I've had a liter of water with a scoop of wheat grass in it. It's a great way to hydrate and alkalize your body in the morning. I can literally feel my eyes opening up as I drink.  

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I have it broken out into the 'why' behind my goals, short term (this year) with more specific details, and long-term...although since I'm just getting started my long-term is only the next 3 years and I'll adjust as I go!

  • Buy & Hold Owner · Redlands, CA · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Get coffee, scroll Google News, read anything on economics (get coffee), Fed Reserve, EU (get coffee), any Wall Street Journal articles.  With more coffee, I look for comments on Brexit.

    Then I begin working on the Honey-DO list left by the coffee pot.

  • New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Wow thanks everyone. I watched a youtube video of Hal Elrod speak, I am going to start working on my daily morning routines. They are clearly so important. 

  • Lender · Four Oaks, NC · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 44 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Oz Pariser:

    Read 'The Miracle Morning' by Hal Elrod. It's an absolute lifechanger. I first heard him on the BP podcast and it blew my mind. The miracle morning routine is what I do every day now and it has had a huge impact on my growth as a human being and an investor.

     I second the recommendation to The Miracle Morning' by Hal Elrod. Love that book I try to read it once a year. 

  • Real Estate Solutions Provider · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 571 posts · 452 votes
    10y

    All good stuff here!! I try to do some sort of physical exercise in the morning. That has been getting my blood flowing and I truly feel awake afterwards and not so sluggish. And it doesn't have to be a 30 minute or 1 hour workout. For the past 2 months or so I have been doing pushups. I've worked my way up to 70. When I started I could barely do 20. I do one set of 'diamond' pushups. I'm up to 30. I wash up and get the crust out of my eyes then do a set of 40 'regular' pushups. After that I am ready to go. I also make sure I eat breakfast. Fast and easy way to do that is make a shake.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.