I LOVE being the bank!

I LOVE being the bank!

Specialist · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 35 votes

My money is in the lowest risk position, I'm the first to get paid, and I make the most money! 

I love my job! 

6Reply
124 views

Most Popular Reply

Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 21 votes
10y

Chad,  A few paragraphs about how one might go about getting into private lending and the keys to succeeding in it as you have would be greatly appreciated by the BP community.

See this reply in the discussion

64 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    Mod removed exact post that was PM'd to me by Chad because they considered it spam. Anyway chad is using the forum to gather interest. Then when you PM you he sends you a nice letter and tells you to reference his webpage. If you go to his webpage its the same crap that is advertised just another color and smell. 

    Also you can do the same thing he is doing with no risk using other methods and don't have to pay for his training. 

  • Investor · Middletown, NY · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Hi Chad, I would be very interested in hearing your terms and speaking with you regarding some opportunities in my area. Thx.
  • Real Estate Salesperson Licensed · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    I cant wait to be in your position one day, Chad

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Chad Brey

    I am a San Diego resident - very interested in being the bank -

    Thomas

  • Moorestown, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Chad - In NJ here. Looking for more info on non traditional financing for a multi family residence. Want to know some different options for no/little money out of pocket
  • Specialist · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    Since lenders are looking for security, they want the borrower to have skin in the game. Without money down, you can always collateralize properties. If you didn't have any property, a second party could come in on the note and cross-collateralize theirs. This might even end up in favorable terms for you the borrower. 

    There are always creative ways to make it work. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 243 posts · 70 votes
    9y

    I am a private lender as well as active investor in Lubbock and Dallas, Texas, all while living in California. The private lending and increased value of my properties allows me to grow  my portfolio. Please share your ideas, as I love the education.

  • Real Estate Broker · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    Bryce Davis I've spoken to Chad Brey offline I can tell you he is legit. We share some of the same legitimate circle of private investors across the country. I can also tell you "The Bankers Code" and "The Wealthy Code" by a personal mentor of mine "George Antone" are two books everyone in this form should read. Bryce Davis once you have time to read both of those books you may understand Chads approach on private lending a little more. I know a lot of "so-called" private lenders that don't have a clue about what they are doing. Finding someone like Chad that understands the ends and out of private lending, usury laws, processes and documents needed are people you should look to work with. Trust me when I say private lenders value a great borrower just as much as the borrower values that lender.
  • Victoria S.Pro Member
    Investor · Miami FL / DMV · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Jay Hinrichs I would love to hear the story that @Account Closed referred to. Certainly no investment is perfect - 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.