Pennsylvania Real Estate Investors

Pennsylvania Real Estate Investors

Lender · Garden City NY · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes

Hello my fellow investors I hope you have been busy closing your last deals for this year and are getting ready for 2017. Thanks god We did great this year and now We are very well established in New York and I have been doing some research in other states and I have considered setting up a shop in Pennsylvania. I have seen a few discussions about some markets there and this 2017 I will finally go Out of state New York but I need a few tips from the new Investors I look to connect trough this discussion. I have been trying to find a data system in that state that can help me collect property Data such as, taxes, property records, mortgages, liens, etc. In New York I use the MLS and geodata.net but since for the time being I'm not licensed in PA I would need a better data company that can provide more accurate information, zillow, trulia and propertyshark are definitely not my best choices.

Feel free to add me as a contact I will be coming twice a month to see and buy properties and I would like to meet established investors and beginners. I have been doing this since 2005 and if there is anything that I can help you while I'm there please feel free to connect with me. 2017 Its got to be your year We can definitely do big things. 

1Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephen FrancoPro Member
    Scranton, PA · Member since 2016 · 201 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    I am an experienced wholesaler and would love to talk with you

    Please PM me.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    I am a beginner trying to learn more about real estate investing and would love to get some advice from you.
  • Lender · Garden City NY · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Good Morning Mr. Stephen 

    Thank you for your reply on my post. Definitely let me know what deals you have for me. I'm looking for 1 to 4 family homes with rental cash flow. I can do light or heavy rehabs. You can reach me by email or by phone. my contact information in on my profile. 

    Have a great day

  • Lender · Garden City NY · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Mr. William welcome to the industry and if there is anything that I can help you with please feel free to reach me as we are not that far. I can't send you my contact information on this message but you can find it on my profile. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.