Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Jimmy Doss
  • Wholesaler
  • Lithonia , GA
Votes |
On my last leg and willing to pay for a helping hand.

Jimmy Doss
  • Wholesaler
  • Lithonia , GA
Posted Oct 12 2009, 06:38

I have been a newbie to real estate investing for the past year, with no success. I have 16+ properties in my portfolio, at this time, and I am willing to pay anyone or any company a 45% incitative for helping me close deals, i.e. if I make $20,000 from a deal closing, $9,000 will go to the person(s) or company that walks me through the entire process. I have a Pay-Pal account and would advise you to sing up for one as well, as this is the method I would prefer transferring funds after the deal(s) closes. Now I know many of you will say that this is a hugh waste of time and money when I could just as easily close the deals myself by doing a little more reading and studying up on my own, but like I've stated earlier I have been down that road before and I'm running out of options. Reading forums, books, study guides, etc. on your own is nowhere as near as effective as having someone on your side that has been in your shoes and made all the mistakes that I can't afford to make. That's why I'm asking and more then willing to pay for help. One of the houses in my portfolio belongs to a personal friend of mine, and he has been trying to sell his house for 2-3 yrs with no luck. I stepped in to help him out and have all the neccessary info, but I have been held up by my lack of know how. I've signed up for countless websites, bought countless programs, and spent way to much money on things and ppl in the past that has done nothing more then pull me deeper into debt. If you wouldn't mind making extra money and having someone else get the true skills it takes to become a Real Estate Investor......... Please feel free to contact me. Thanks in advance... Jimmy L. Doss

Loading replies...