Sold another flip today... $12K profit in 45 days

Sold another flip today... $12K profit in 45 days

Rental Property Investor · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Sold another flip today for a decent $12K profit within 45 days.  Was a smaller 2 bedroom property, but the numbers were good enough for a quick update, flip and cash out and will make a good rental property for the new buyers.  On to the next one!!

5Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 41 votes
9y

Hi Jeff, 

Congrats on the successful flip! Curious: as a Pro member have u made use of the BP Flip Calculator for ur deals?? If u have, would u say it's ok, good/helpful, or amazing? (Like you wouldn't do a deal without it?)

Reason I ask is I have a friend who is considering a Flip, but I hesitate to recommend something I haven't used myself...TIA

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    Hi Jeff, 

    Congrats on the successful flip! Curious: as a Pro member have u made use of the BP Flip Calculator for ur deals?? If u have, would u say it's ok, good/helpful, or amazing? (Like you wouldn't do a deal without it?)

    Reason I ask is I have a friend who is considering a Flip, but I hesitate to recommend something I haven't used myself...TIA

  • Rental Property Investor · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Connie Bhimireddy I think I may have toyed with it one time, but no I don't use it myself.  I was flipping deals with my own spread sheet before I discovered it and have just never switched to using the BP calculator.

  • Somerset, MA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Jeff Filali Congrats.  Care to share how yo accomplished this flip?  Were you partnered up?

  • Rental Property Investor · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Russell McGinnis  No partners, I do all my flips solo but use a contractor on most the needed work. My marketing company is doing very well finding great off market deals. I'm getting a lot more quality leads then I could ever buy myself, unless I decided to use more debt leverage, which at this point I've avoided using much debt, except a few short term deals or times using zero interest CCs to help finance rehabs at zero interest. 

  • Somerset, MA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Jeff Filali I'm going to PM you.  Im interested in how you started all this.  Keep doing your thing man!

  • Albany · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Jeff Filali Congrats on the sale boss.  It looks like we're in different markets.  With that in mind, I'm interesting in your marketing efforts for offline deals.  Looking to try a few additional things in my target areas.  I'll PM you.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Jeff Filali well done! Can you provide any figures? Purchase price, rehab, sales price etc.
  • Builder, House Flipper · OKC, OK · Member since 2012 · 42 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    What were your numbers? I'm just down the road from you and what marketing is working best for you here in OK? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.