inital list of repairs

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 26 votes
9y

@Ricky Jarrell,  @Curtis Harvey is correct. I found this out when I moved back from Dallas, TX.  I'd also recommend checking in with investors/lenders in your area. Dallas/Houston may be similar but someone in those areas would know best.  Best of luck.

@Curtis Harveyundefined

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Top of the World · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    @Ricky Jarrell it will be different in any given region.  You should post this question in your the local thread for you area.

    Curtis

  • Real Estate Broker · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    @Ricky Jarrell,  @Curtis Harvey is correct. I found this out when I moved back from Dallas, TX.  I'd also recommend checking in with investors/lenders in your area. Dallas/Houston may be similar but someone in those areas would know best.  Best of luck.

    @Curtis Harveyundefined

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Golden, CO · Member since 2013 · 590 posts · 319 votes
    9y
    Call local investors or contractors and start talking to as many as possible to make your own and educate yourself. Experience will teach you the most. Get involved w other rehabbers and check their projects.
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 254 votes
    9y
    Ricky Jarrell maybe ask a contractor for a printed out estimate.
  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    @Ricky Jarrell Maybe the HML has a sheet they want you to use if it is a standard piece of info they require from their clients?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.