• Investor
  • Petersburg, IL
Votes |
I need advice on my portfolio.

Brent Davis
  • Investor
  • Petersburg, IL
Posted Nov 27 2017, 11:25

I'm fairly new to this forum.  I poked around on here a few years ago.  I currently have over 20 units.  I'm a school teacher also.  I have been doing this for about 15+ years.  Does anyone have advice on who to talk to to look over my numbers/portfolio?  I've basically self taught myself everything.  I've kept above water for 15 years so I'm not failing.  However, it is always a sort of uncomfortable thing to share what I am doing as far as finances with people.  Basically my properties are mostly all short term notes now.  5, 10, and some 15 year notes.  They are all balloons.  They do cash flow.  However, I feel broke at the end of each month.  Lol.  I have a huge amount of equity in my properties.  THey are all in top notch shape and I have amazing tenants.  However, I constantly stress about the amount of debt I have compared to my income.  I'd love for someone to be able to look over my stuff or advice on how to do that.  I'm thinking of taking things to the next level and using some of my equity to acquire more units.  However, my amount of debt keeps me second guessing.  Any advice is appreciated..

Loading replies...