How to find and buy first multi family property?

How to find and buy first multi family property?

Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
I have 100k in savings but not much of a credit history, although my credit score is above 730. I’d like to invest in multi family properties in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale area. How can I find the best deals and what metrics should I look st in order to decide if it’s a property worth investing in? How do I evaluate the investment?
0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    8y

    Hello @Bella Kauf I sent you a long message on how you can determine on whether or not a property property will cash flow for you or not. 

    Best,

    Ray

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    I would suggest looking in less competitive and expensive areas.

    Those are 3 of the hottest markets here in South Florida.

    I've been looking in Boca and Delray as well so I know first hand.

  • Real Estate Agent · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello @Raymond J. Rodrigues can you send that to me as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.