Finding Buyers for distressed and off market Properties

Finding Buyers for distressed and off market Properties

Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
I have started my wholesaling Realestate business and wanted to know if anyone had input on where would be a good source or sources of finding buyers which may include investors,flippers,brokers etc to buy these properties?
0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · La Vernia, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 865 votes
    8y

    Howdy @Ali Joseph

    You are here.  Post your deals over on the BP Marketplace.  Also, set up some alerts for cities being discussed where you are wholesaling.  Join in on some of the conversations on this and other forums to get your name out there.  

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thanks John I will definitely take your advice are you presently a wholesaler?

  • Investor · La Vernia, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 865 votes
    8y

    @Ali Joseph

    No.  I am not a Wholesaler.  I just see Wholesalers’ commenting on posts.  If someone likes what you have to say they can pm (personal mail) you for more specific discussions.  Plus, I see deals advertised over on the MarketPlace all the time.

  • Real Estate Agent · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 511 posts · 161 votes
    8y

    @Ali Joseph You can just run an MLS search for properties sold recently using cash or a renovation loan. Or buy an ABS own list in list source for homes sold in the last 6-12 months.

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Where would I find an ABS list

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.