Completed my first Flip in Canton ga.

Completed my first Flip in Canton ga.

Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 81 votes

I just finished my first flip. The house was purchased off the MLS as a banked owned. Asking price was 119k and I offered 125k cash two weeks closing. They accepted the offer.

Repairs. I am purchased a house flipping spreadsheet to estimate my repair cost, holding expenses and selling fees.  I also used this spreadsheet to track my expenses. www.houseflippingspreadsheet.com

I estimated around 24k in repairs plus 20k in real estate selling cost. I replaced all the floors, new kitchen, baths, paint interior and exterior, new doors and trim.  I had a contractor paint the exterior. 125k + 24k + 20K = 169k invested. 

I am finished with the house and spent 26k in repair cost so I went 2k over budget.  The house is listed at 225k with multiply showing every day. 

I would like to here your feedback and let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/115-Brookwood-D...

31Reply
305 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

Congrats the numbers are solid get that thing sold and repeat the process!

See this reply in the discussion

160 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Woodstock, GA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I see the house is under contract, congrats to you @Daniel Andrews :)

    I'm not far from you (In Woodstock) and need to install some LVP flooring. Can you tell me what type you installed in this house, and cost? 

    And how difficult was it to install? I want to try it myself. Thanks again!

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Congrats @Daniel Andrews ! Nice work!! I live in Milton.  Will swing buy your house sometime this week to take a look.  Good Luck with the closing!

  • Woodstock, GA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I'm having trouble uploading pics. Do you have an email I can send them to? I will also detail the work I need done, in case you want to bid. I close on it next Friday and the realtor is allowing me to have contractors come out on Tuesday, June 26th 11am-12 noon to view and give me estimates. 

    The address is 5079 Farm Valley drive, Woodstock, GA 30188.

    Do you have a good AC contractor to refer? I got a crazy high quote yesterday which was an obvious rip off.

    Thanks, Daniel.

  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 81 votes
    8y

    The house is pending. I have agreed to repair a few items off the inspection report. The appraisal is today and closing is on 7/12. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    David Korty if you haven’t seen this probably take a look.
  • Property Manager · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Caleb Heimsoth this is great!

    At @Daniel Andrews what came back in the inspection report that caught you? I'm curious about this point, when we buy homes site unseen if it wouldn't be prudent to get an inspection at the beginning of the Reno just to see. I guess there's a solid argument for waiting until the end. Your thoughts?

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Best of luck with the appraisal! Hope it comes back strong!! @Daniel Andrews

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.