Tax lien and tax deed homes

Tax lien and tax deed homes

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hi I'm a newbie. Live in Oklahoma City, Ok and would like to know how to purchase tax lien/tax deed homes here in Oklahoma. I have a friend in Alabama who does this and I can not find any info on how to do the same. Appreciate and info or advice. Thanks.
0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    8y
    Google search "(county name) tax deed sales" to find the county's website. It will have a lot of info for you to get started
  • Investor · Colleyville, TX · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 18 votes
    8y
    Brandon - I too invest in both areas and can tell you that they are completely different States (counties). They also have there own set of rules for processing redemptions, etc. and you may or may not know, OK City n Tulsa just completed their sale. Being that they held on the same day, I pursued Tulsa and had a very successful outcome. You will need to check with the other counties to find out when they are holding their auctions. Welcome to the Group n good hunting! Charlie
  • Realtor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2018 · 140 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    @Brandon Stewart send me a PM and I will try to help.

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    8y

    @Brandon Stewart There is a lot of info here on BP. You should read up on this topic in the forums first. It depends on your end game on how you should go about this. Do you want to primarily make the interest or primarily try and get properties? Also each state is different. Tax Lien states are different than Tax Deed states. Some states are much better for doing this than others.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.