Great flip or turn key properties in Cleveland, OH

Great flip or turn key properties in Cleveland, OH

Akron, OH · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
I have a property Under contracts in Cleveland Ohio the ARV is 97K and under contract for 40K. The property is for 4 bed room 2 bath and 1998 ft². I have another property in Cleveland Heights that is under contract for $115k with ARV of $210k. The property is 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2048 ft². What price should these wholesale at and is trying to make 10k on each too much? Neither property needs any repairs or rehab.
0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 181 votes
    8y

    Lol I flip in Cleveland Heights, I'll buy them off you. Hit me up.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Cheo Akili:
    I have a property Under contracts in Cleveland Ohio the ARV is 97K and under contract for 40K. The property is for 4 bed room 2 bath and 1998 ft².

    I have another property in Cleveland Heights that is under contract for $115k with ARV of $210k. The property is 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2048 ft².

    What price should these wholesale at and is trying to make 10k on each too much? Neither property needs any repairs or rehab.

     C'mon dawg. You're saying you've got a house that's worth $97k in it's current condition right now but someone wants to sell it to you for $40k? And another one in the same situation that someone wants to sell to you for $95k less than what it's worth today? This isn't adding up my friend.

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Cheo Akili:
    I have a property Under contracts in Cleveland Ohio the ARV is 97K and under contract for 40K. The property is for 4 bed room 2 bath and 1998 ft².

    I have another property in Cleveland Heights that is under contract for $115k with ARV of $210k. The property is 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2048 ft².

    What price should these wholesale at and is trying to make 10k on each too much? Neither property needs any repairs or rehab.

     I don't know what you are talking about in here, but wholesaling is borderline illegal in Ohio. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.