Great flip or turn key properties in Cleveland, OH

3 Replies

I have a property Under contracts in Cleveland Ohio the ARV is 97K and under contract for 40K. The property is for 4 bed room 2 bath and 1998 ft². I have another property in Cleveland Heights that is under contract for $115k with ARV of $210k. The property is 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2048 ft². What price should these wholesale at and is trying to make 10k on each too much? Neither property needs any repairs or rehab.
Originally posted by @Cheo Akili :
I have a property Under contracts in Cleveland Ohio the ARV is 97K and under contract for 40K. The property is for 4 bed room 2 bath and 1998 ft².

I have another property in Cleveland Heights that is under contract for $115k with ARV of $210k. The property is 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2048 ft².

What price should these wholesale at and is trying to make 10k on each too much? Neither property needs any repairs or rehab.

C'mon dawg. You're saying you've got a house that's worth $97k in it's current condition right now but someone wants to sell it to you for $40k? And another one in the same situation that someone wants to sell to you for $95k less than what it's worth today? This isn't adding up my friend.

Originally posted by @Cheo Akili :
I have a property Under contracts in Cleveland Ohio the ARV is 97K and under contract for 40K. The property is for 4 bed room 2 bath and 1998 ft².

I have another property in Cleveland Heights that is under contract for $115k with ARV of $210k. The property is 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2048 ft².

What price should these wholesale at and is trying to make 10k on each too much? Neither property needs any repairs or rehab.

I don't know what you are talking about in here, but wholesaling is borderline illegal in Ohio. Good luck!