ABC Capital & Maverick Investor Group--lawyer needed

ABC Capital & Maverick Investor Group--lawyer needed

Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I purchased a home in Baltimore from ABC Capital through Maverick Investor Group and it is clear that I need a lawyer at this point.  

It seems I am not alone as I see many posts from investors in similar sitations with them.

Are there any investors here that have hired a lawyer in Maryland to deal with ABC Capital? I am hoping to get a referral to a good lawyer that has experience dealing with these comapnies.  Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you!

0Reply
32 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Windsor Mill, MD · Member since 2010 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    I don't know if they have experience with ABC Capital, but here is a highly recommended law firm for you to consider.

    http://www.souzalaw.com/

  • Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Michele, thank you for the reply. Have you used this firm? Can you tell me your experience with them or the basis for your recommendation?

    Thank you!

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I have a similar case did you get a lawyer finally?

    thanks regards

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I have a similar case. Maybe we can join forces. Let me know.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Veronica De cris:

    I have a similar case did you get a lawyer finally?

    thanks regards

    I have a similar case as well. ABC Capital investments took my money and did not rehab the property as was agreed in the contract and they are also not transferring rent.
    They ignore all contact attempts, they are completely unresponsive.
    I will take legal action myself, if anyone is already in this course, I appreciate if you could get in touch.
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I found some open cases against them on Maryland Judiciary Case Search. This lawyer just outside of Baltimore is handling one of the cases: 


    Timothy Manuelides LLC

    443-538-5725

    I would suggest reaching out to him to see if he can help!

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Drew Mandela:

    I found some open cases against them on Maryland Judiciary Case Search. This lawyer just outside of Baltimore is handling one of the cases: 


    Timothy Manuelides LLC

    443-538-5725

    I would suggest reaching out to him to see if he can help!

    Thanks, Drew! This is very helpful
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    4y

    @Cesar Carman

    I have a great attorney in Maryland who also has some “teeth”. He is great and also not timid.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.