[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - flip or brrrr

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - flip or brrrr

Denmark · Member since 2018 · 90 posts · 56 votes

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

I am leaning toward BRRRRing this deal although I initialy wanted to take the money and run :)

What do you think?

Notes:

Close to City center

Report is in local currency DKK

Down payment is family financed at 4%

1.5% interest is available for 30 year mortgage in Denmark

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Niels Bjørn Toppenberg I think the difference in cost of money is staggering. So it is very tempting to keep it. At first I thought you were buying a big apartment building then I saw we are talking Kroner. The superl low cost of money makes sense to keep it. Congrats and all the best!

  • Denmark · Member since 2018 · 90 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    @Bjorn Ahlblad

    Thank you for taking a look and giving your feedback!

    Money is super cheap here. Almost no defaults on these loans where the lender loses money so the pension companies (and others who are looking to preserve capital) love to buy these loans securities in large chunks.

    The property is listed as a regular apartment which means the agent used comps to estimate selling price.

    After I buy it and put tennants in it will be an investment property and value will be based on rental income which will be compared to other investment properties in the area with simular rental income.

    Hope above rambling makes sense :)

    Thanks again for looking it over

    Niels

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.