HELP- Looking for a Detroit Property Manager

HELP- Looking for a Detroit Property Manager

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles CA · Member since 2017 · 100 posts · 37 votes

Hey everyone,

I'm a California based REI, and I'm competing on a multi property deal in NE Detroit (Harper Woods). I'm looking for 2 things:

1) I Need help analyzing the deal - specifically the location.

2) if it all checks out, ill need a local property manager to support my portfolio!

Thanks -

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    I can tell you who to avoid. There's an individual named Olivia Davis of Premier Properties Detroit who's marketing herself on Biggerpockets. She's also a real estate salesperson with EXP realty. I hired Olivia to manage a property for me in Detroit, but fired her after 6 months after she refused to give me rental payments. In other words, she stole two months of rental payments from me. To top it off she doesn't even have the proper license to manage properties. In Her linkedin profile she calls herself a hustler. That pretty much sums her up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.