[Calc Review] My First Multi Family Deal

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2015 · 156 posts · 93 votes
    6y

    Hey Alex,

    Congratulations on your first multi-family deal! Does it need any rehab? Cashflow looks good and I see you accounted for property management ... even if you intend to self manage. Do you plan to self manage or you an OOS investor?

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi Peter. The loan I am using is a conventional loan with rehab costs added to loan balance. Actual price of purchase is 165k with 15k of rehab included in loan. I just input it this way to make the calculator work for me. It is out of state but in an area we know very well. Its 4 hours away so we could possibly self manage but as I have heard from many wiser than me if you want to scale you need to delegate so I for sure will keep the property management in my numbers. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.