Fort Leonard Wood, MO · Member since 2018 · 62 posts · 20 votes
Hey!
So a friend of mine is considering starting a wholesale/flipping company in Tuscon in the near future. He has had great success doing it in the midwest but is considering taking his business out west. After doing a brief marketing analysis it seems to be a decent location for this kind of business. The marketing strategy will be direct to seller with intentions of buying distressed properties at a discount. He wants to start in Tuscon to avoid the crazy phx competition. Is that worth doing or should he just go to the big market and bet on himself? Its not like the midwest isnt flooded with hedge funds and i buyers now anyway! Any insight on the topic would be greatly appreciated!
Flipper/Rehabber · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
4y
Hello Robert! I've been looking for a local wholesaler for pretty close to 6 months now and the only wholesalers I've come across are based out of Phoenix and don't know the area at all. I've been presented with more than 2 dozen "deals" but none of them had enough meat to make something out of it. I've recently sent out my direct mail campaign and I'm hoping I can tie some deals down that way because there are no legit wholesalers that I know of in town.
Flipper/Rehabber · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
4y
Hello Robert! I've been looking for a local wholesaler for pretty close to 6 months now and the only wholesalers I've come across are based out of Phoenix and don't know the area at all. I've been presented with more than 2 dozen "deals" but none of them had enough meat to make something out of it. I've recently sent out my direct mail campaign and I'm hoping I can tie some deals down that way because there are no legit wholesalers that I know of in town.
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
3y
Wholesaling is a numbers game, the more you spend on marketing the more deals you will close on. Every state has foreclosure, code violations, tax delinquents, probates, and it takes investors who can close quick to figure difficult situations out. You can make it in any market.