A thank you to the Bigger Pockets community

A thank you to the Bigger Pockets community

Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 3 votes

         I wanted to share to the community how appreciative I am to have a platform that supports drive and ambition to total strangers when it comes to obtaining their real estate goals. Approximately one month and 25 days ago I decided to obtain my real estate license and practice real estate in Houston. Well, I achieved that goal in under 2 months and have every bit of motivation and drive to succeed in my first year. I have found my Y, so to speak, and will continue to strive to be the best in my field. I owe a lot of my motivation and drive to this community and the podcast and hope that in the future I can mentor those who will seek guidance like I have and still do. 

Thank you to everyone, I hope you all can achieve your goals as well as financial freedom ! 

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.