What Masterminds are investors joining.

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

@John O'Leary, following. Is anyone a member of Gobundance? I've heard good reviews and am curious to learn more. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Amherst, NY · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    I would love to know this too as I am looking for a mastermind group to join and help with knowledge sharing, learning, skill development, conacts/networking, accountability and of course fun...which is highly underrated. 

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @John O'Leary and @Remy Piazza I have been in 5 or 6 different mastermind groups and I have found them to be really helpful for my growth as a real estate investor.  In fact, it was because of my mastermind group connections that I ended up partnering with some of them and purchased some amazing properties in Costa Rica.  I will be hosting a mastermind group there for a week in April with a group of 12-15 high-level investors.  

    The first time we did it, it went really well and we had a fantastic time and the networking was great.  This time it will be even better because of the things that I learned from the first time we did it. So I would humbly have to say that one of the best masterminds I have attended has been the ones I host in Costa Rica.

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shiloh Lundahl:

    Hey @John O'Leary and @Remy Piazza I have been in 5 or 6 different mastermind groups and I have found them to be really helpful for my growth as a real estate investor.  In fact, it was because of my mastermind group connections that I ended up partnering with some of them and purchased some amazing properties in Costa Rica.  I will be hosting a mastermind group there for a week in April with a group of 12-15 high-level investors.  

    The first time we did it, it went really well and we had a fantastic time and the networking was great.  This time it will be even better because of the things that I learned from the first time we did it. So I would humbly have to say that one of the best masterminds I have attended has been the ones I host in Costa Rica.


     That's really cool to hear. Partnerships = Rocket ships. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @John O'Leary, following. Is anyone a member of Gobundance? I've heard good reviews and am curious to learn more. 

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Dumler:

    @John O'Leary, following. Is anyone a member of Gobundance? I've heard good reviews and am curious to learn more. 

     @Michael Dumler I'm not personally familiar with it. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @John O'Leary

    I am in gobundance - there is a good amount of people in the group who are real estate centric

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    @John O'Leary I am interested in a mastermind as well to expand our network and grow our business. 

    I saw you found a lot of value in being a Boardroom Mastermind Member. Was most of the value derived from the network or the education piece?

    Thanks in advance.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10mo

    Hey everybody, I will be hosting another investor Mastermind Retreat in Costa Rica from April 20 to 26, 2026. This last mastermind retreat was awesome and I'm looking forward to the upcoming mastermind retreat this April. Send me a message if you would like to attend.

  • Zul BudhwaniPro Member
    Investor · Grapevine, TX · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 39 votes
    7mo

    Any mastermind groups based in Arkansas or Texas? Would love to connect with fellow investors who focus on single family investments at scale. 

  • Havan SuratPro Member
    Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 30 votes
    7mo

    Anyone been with 7 figure flipping mastermind or creative genius group? please share any review feedback

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Havan Surat:

      Anyone been with 7 figure flipping mastermind or creative genius group? please share any review feedback

      here is what I would tell anyone about a mastermind. Is it run by one person or a group of people? I have found the best groups are not run by one person, they are member led and there is a "leader" or person who runs the group but their involvement is limited to make sure people are getting the most out of it. those where its the one person running it, to me is not a mastermind but a guru membership
      7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.