What sites do you all use for your listings?

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y

Hey @Kendall Brutus - Another Tampanian!!! We need to meet up near Wiregrass for coffee! We have an in-house real estate practice as well and list them all on the MLS after we rehab or build them. I've found the tried-and-true works best for us as the IDX feed filter through the Zillow, Realtor.com, etc anyway.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @Kendall Brutus - Another Tampanian!!! We need to meet up near Wiregrass for coffee! We have an in-house real estate practice as well and list them all on the MLS after we rehab or build them. I've found the tried-and-true works best for us as the IDX feed filter through the Zillow, Realtor.com, etc anyway.

  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 269 posts · 135 votes
    3y

    I use Zillow! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Lexington, KY · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    All the suggestions from other members are great. There are also many Facebook Groups specific to your areas (or any area). I specialize in wholesale off-market properties, but I see a lot of realtors posting their new properties in these groups. Just a suggestion, it is a social media time we live in.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.