Top 10 U.S. cities for Chinese homebuyers

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Decatur, GA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Interesting statistic.  I'm not sure what it means to investors.

     This is the one that matters to me.  Top 10 of where people are moving to. 

    http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_estate/2014/01/2...

    Atlanta is nearly back to full employment, construction everywhere mode.  Intown areas are booming with apartment developments and a few areas are rapid redevelopment.  

    Atlanta is becoming a real metropolitan city ... not just a big southern city.  More international people are moving here as Atlanta become more interesting.

    I'm encouraged that Atlanta has a long way to go before the market peaks here again.  

  • Havertown, PA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Interesting that Philadelphia is 3rd on the list. I wonder how involved international Chinese investors are with the rapid gentrification in the city. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.