Banks always seem to get it wrong

Banks always seem to get it wrong

Real Estate Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Over the past 4 years, banks were lending non-stop to anyone breathing using no doc loans at high ltvs. Now market prices have fallen, ltvs are more stringent, and now banks are hesitant to lend. Go figure a bank's mentality.

0Reply
48 views

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Lee Common:
    Matty M

    "Sarcasm" was the theme of the last post.

    I've read the FED's yearly report. I have read their memorandum. I have called and spoke with board members myself.

    & I can tell you in no uncertain terms that you are absolutly



    CORRECT




    That is hilarious. Thanks for clarifying. I hate when good sarcasm gets lost in text translation. I was a little confused as well without the sarcastic understanding, because I've been following most of your posts and I agree with you most of the time. And the times I do not agree with you seem mostly caused by the fact that I still have a lot to learn. In fact in posting my latest rants about the fed I mostly feel late to the party on a site like this - or like I am just stating the obvious to many people here. I am all gung-ho with my recently acquired knowledge :)


  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2008 · 553 posts · 20 votes
    17y

    Matty M

    Thank you I do take that as a compliment.

    I'm pretty gun-ho as well. Initially I felt betrayed & pissed about how things are working. Lately though I've been growing in my perspective point of view & found that thier is much more I do not understand about the subtleties of this market & how they are all integrated. Do not get me wrong I believe there needs to be some fundamental changes. I'm just not ready to make a presentation on it YET.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.