What skills do you in real state marketing?

What skills do you in real state marketing?

Seattle, WA (seattle wa) · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 8 votes

Hope everyone is doing well during these events. I am just starting out in rei. I am 17 but in a couple of months turning 18. Since I have time I been reading books and watching webinars.

My question is what skills do you need to develop as a beginner real estate investor? Since probably you are probably gonna be doing varieties of things in the beginning

What would you learn if you were starting out right now. Or with the knowledge you know of now what would you be doing?

Thanks for the advice and hope your day is well.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • From Texas, living in California · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Considering your age, if I were you I'd be trying to get in the business through learning a trade. Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Roofing, Inspector, etc. From there you could go into becoming a GC (general contractor) if you choose. I highly recommend to continue your education always, think of these trades as a hands on education. The sky is truly the limit. Dream big, and go get it!!!

  • Seattle, WA (seattle wa) · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Matthew Myers

    Just sent a message

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.