Should I invest in Pottsville P.A. ?

Should I invest in Pottsville P.A. ?

Rental Property Investor · Deer Park, NY · Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 15 votes

Was thinking of investing in Pottsville P.A. and would like to get some insight into the market in that town . I currently have rentals in Lehigh Valley and wanted to open up my farm area . Any info would be appreciated greatly.

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Belleville, NJ · Member since 2020 · 90 posts · 60 votes
    5y

    Hey Pedro,

    My partner and I have been analyzing the Lehigh Valley area for the past few months.  We are looking for larger deals.  I just did a quick analysis of Pottsville.  Population has declined over the past 10 years.  Crime spike from 2015-2017 and decreased a bit in 2018.  Median household has only increased 15,000 in 17 years, and home prices have almost doubled since 2000.  Looks like median rent is 650 for a 1 bedroom.  Not sure what type of real estate you invest in but hope this helps somewhat.  I would say get feet on the ground and talk to some residents.  That's the best way to gather information.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Deer Park, NY · Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Raymond Temprano thank you for the info and research

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.