Need a good Lender for about 30 properties with equity-all in one

Need a good Lender for about 30 properties with equity-all in one

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Can anyone recommend a bank to do a refinance on a collection of about 30 properties.  Some type of blanket loan?   Is it realistic to get 3 1/2 %  on a fixed 15 or 30 year loan?  I'm in the New York Area,    What do you reccomend?

0Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    5y

    @Aaron Lewis, your best bet will be a mortgage broker.  If you need a recommendation, I can make an introduction.

    Are they all held in LLC's?

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 218 posts · 117 votes
    5y

    Are all the houses in a same county? What is the lowest value house and what is the average house value?

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Its for my new soon to be partner. I recognized his need for liquidity and wanted to add value. We where discussing a particular property and he mentioned to use some of my money for earnest money on a property.   I found him someone to handle the earnest money but also suggested he refinance some of his properties as a group because rates are pretty low.  He claims says to have hundreds of properties and I believe him . I know a lot of the properties are in Williamsburg Brooklyn. I think the median sale price of recent transactions is $985,000 according to https://www.propertyshark.com/...


    I'm wondering, how low of a rate can he get if he did this?  I mentioned this idea and he told me to look into this.

    What do you think is possible on a net basis  how much would this type of loan cost.  Is it 3.5 %? 4 %?  For 30 year fixed?

    The Federal Reserve is printing money now, likes crazy , and I think inflation is going to happen soon. 

    Lets assume I recommend a $5,000,000 , loan against his properties and there is 50% equity in the properties he commits as collateral and the average house is about a million.

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    And yes each property is held in a LLC

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Aaron Lewis you should tag others when posting your reply or they may not see it unless they chose to follow this thread.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.