How I Got Started Marketing to Motivated Sellers

How I Got Started Marketing to Motivated Sellers

Ben G.Pro Member
Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 196 votes

Hey community. I finally bit the bullet and wrote my first ever blog post. Forgive the grammar, and run on sentences, but I will say that I put a lot of time into it. I hope you enjoy and I hope it provided some benefit to you:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/4834/blog_posts/35020-how-i-got-started-marketing-for-motivated-sellers

0Reply
10 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Roseville, CA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Great blog! I enjoyed it.

  • Property Manager · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    YEP! Congrats on making connections in the community. THATS what counts. The deals will come and go but your connections will last!

  • Ben G.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 196 votes
    12y

    @Jacob Coates

    @Sam Thompson

    Thank you for the kind words. Some of the bloggers on this site amaze me. I know that was my first blog post I've ever written, but after reading the rest of the BP blog I see I have a lot of room for improvement.

    Do any of the BP pros have any advice on the best ways to increase readership to your BP blog?

  • Buyer Coordinator · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @ben 

    @Ben G. Do you only target absentee owners for you direct mailings?

  • Ben G.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 196 votes
    11y

    @Erick Martinez 

    And vacant houses are targeted via Driving for Dollars. 

  • Dubai, Dubai · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the blog . Really resourceful.Thanks for sharing. A good marketing strategy is always required for a boost in business.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.