Real Estate Agent · Tampa Florida · Member since 2013 · 630 posts · 303 votes
2y
I host in the Tampa Florida area and use both AirBNB and VRBO. Posting the links to each on Facebook pages raises the visibility as well. Any social media site will help as well. The more people that click on the link the higher you will rank..
Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2024 · 71 posts · 51 votes
2y
We've had really good bang for buck value with Zumper as far as ILS goes.
We also bought a matterport camera and create a virtual tour of each available rental which creates a nice interactive way for prospective tenants to see a space and get an idea for its layout before touring.
We use Appfolio for management software and it pushes the listings automatically out to any ILS who will listen which has been a huge help not having to list the same property on multiple sites.
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 168 votes
2y
Like the previous posters said, a lot depends on the property type and strategy used.
Generally speaking, Zillow is all you need if you're doing LTR, Furnished Finder for MTR, and Airbnb/VRBO for STR.
People WAY overthink this stuff. The sites above probably have 90% of all traffic for each respective strategy. K-I-S-S. Put yourself in the renters/guests shoes - where would they be looking? Not on some random obscure site and most likely not on some random FB group either (some exceptions to this, but the gen public won't go here that often). They will go to the most well known/popular sites.
To put this in perspective, I have been using ListHub to syndicate my listings to an additional 350+ websites for years. Sounds great, right? Now, how many leads have I gotten or deals closed from these additional sites? NONE. 99% of the leads that don't come directly from the MLS (meaning buyers with agents that have them on an MLS search) come from Zillow and Realtor.com.
Another example - I have several STR's that I self manage, and I maintain 80%+ occupancy (higher than the avg in the area) by just posting on Airbnb.
Real Estate Agent · Tampa Florida · Member since 2013 · 630 posts · 303 votes
2y
I host in the Tampa Florida area and use both AirBNB and VRBO. Posting the links to each on Facebook pages raises the visibility as well. Any social media site will help as well. The more people that click on the link the higher you will rank..