Outsourcing Rental Marketing: Has Anyone Tried It?

Outsourcing Rental Marketing: Has Anyone Tried It?

Memphis · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Just curious—has anyone else tried outsourcing parts of their rental marketing? What was your experience like?

2Reply
74 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 5 votes
1y

We have indeed with exceptional results. DM me to chat more on this. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    We have indeed with exceptional results. DM me to chat more on this. 

  • Investor · NC · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi, would you share what this is and how I can get more info? I am trying to market my rental, thanks

    • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 5 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Sada Rafi:

      Hi, would you share what this is and how I can get more info? I am trying to market my rental, thanks


       I know a PM in the area if you're not too far from Charlotte. He's the best I've ever had the pleasure to work with in the past. David Kerner with Touchpoint Property Management in Charlotte. They don't take calls to keep expectations in line. Just fill out the form on their page and they'll get you set up for a discovery call. Tell them Dan sent you. 

      https://www.touchpointpropertymanagement.com/

  • Investor · NC · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Dan,I am in the triangle area. Would he cover this area?

  • Pat LulewiczBusiness Member
    Realtor · Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 391 posts · 392 votes
    1y

    Hey @Matt Jones are you referring to someone specifically performing the lease-up but you manage the rental/lease after move-in? If so, this is a very common service. We treat it with the same level of effort as if we're leasing with the intent to manage - set criteria, fast replies and scheduling/showing, thorough vetting, etc. 

    If you want to be as hands-on as possible with the process, you could require every qualified application is run by you before signing a lease to protect yourself. Obviously this means you're doing work in review + your slow response could mean qualified applicants slip through the cracks, but on the flip side this also allows you to know exactly who YOU will be managing for the lease term.

  • Investor · NC · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Pat, I have been managing my properties for a long time and stayed away from management companies for the reason of them not being diligent and prompt with everything from leasing to maintenance, etc. Not indicating they all are like that but majority of them. If you don't fall into that category, will you tell me about your service, fees, etc? 

  • Pat LulewiczBusiness Member
    Realtor · Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 391 posts · 392 votes
    1y

    I have definitely heard similar sentiment and experienced it myself; I have sent you a PM.

  • Patrick O'SullivanBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 531 posts · 203 votes
    1y

    @Matt Jones It can definitely be worth it depending on your goals and how involved you want to be.

    Some investors outsource everything from listing creation to showings and tenant placement, while others just get help with photos or screening. The key is making sure whoever you work with understands your criteria and timeline; clear communication upfront makes a big difference.

    It can save a lot of time, but it's still important to stay plugged in enough to make sure the final decision aligns with your long-term plans for the property.

    get MULTIfamily Property Management4.7220 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.