Do Investors ever work with Newbie Wholesalers

Do Investors ever work with Newbie Wholesalers

Windham, CT · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 7 votes

I’m trying to break into the Real Estate Investment world.  I am looking to find an experienced, successful investor I am a hard worker, not afraid of sweat equity and to work hard. I am not greedy, some money is better than no money and the opportunity, training, knowledge and experience are priceless.

2Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Joseph CatalanoPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Lewiston, NY · Member since 2014 · 192 posts · 97 votes
10y

Of course.  All investor care about really is the deal.  If the deal is good then we really do not care if the person on the other end is new or experienced.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joseph CatalanoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Lewiston, NY · Member since 2014 · 192 posts · 97 votes
    10y

    Of course.  All investor care about really is the deal.  If the deal is good then we really do not care if the person on the other end is new or experienced.

  • Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    In agreement with what Joeseph said.. all they care about is getting the deal done. And they only way they will know that you are new... is if you tell them.

    Because with all the knowledge available along with great people here on this site, you have everything you need to proceed confidently and close some deals

  • Rental Property Investor · Coventry, CT · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    I will be doing a review of my presentation I did a few months back at my office tonight if interested. I have had a lot of inquiries so I decided to cover it all at one time instead of individually. I will update when we are full. The address is 406 Oakland Street in Manchester and I plan to start at 7PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.