Using Branded Promo Items to Market to Distressed Sellers

Using Branded Promo Items to Market to Distressed Sellers

Contractor 路 Chadds Ford, PA 路 Member since 2015 路 567 posts 路 460 votes

Hello BP, 

I am getting ready to start marketing to distressed sellers to find deals. I currently work with lawn care operators on their marketing and one of the things we do is "guerilla marketing" where we use things like frisbees and beach balls thrown on every yard in a neighborhood to market to a particular neighborhood. In lawn care, customer density is crucial to profitability. 

Has anyone done anything like this to market for deals? I know I don't want every house in the neighborhood but it is a great way to get people talking and build a brand. Is frisbees the right way? Is something like a stress ball handout or something similar worth it? Looking for the best "outside the box" marketing techniques you all have used! 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Blue Springs, MO 路 Member since 2015 路 104 posts 路 49 votes
    10y

    It sounds like a pretty good idea to me !!馃憤馃従馃憤馃従馃憤馃従

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.