JUST LEARNING AREAS - NEW TO RENTAL INVESTMENTS

JUST LEARNING AREAS - NEW TO RENTAL INVESTMENTS

Michael RiveraPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Grand Island, NE · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I am just getting into investments rentals and before making my first dive into the OMAHA market I'd like to see if anyone could help me out with some average rents.

My first target is in the Benson area of Omaha. Can anyone tell me what I could get for the following?

1 Bed 1 bath house?
2 Bed 1 Bath house?

3-4 bed 2 bath house?


Anything would be appreciated. Thank you!

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
10y

Within the Omaha MLS, there is a 'Residential Rentals' section that shows what homes are available for rent and what the rental rates are. Some of the local property managers list their rentals there, too. Just need to find someone with MLS access to look them up for you. I'd be glad to assist if you like.

- Rich

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fishkill, NY · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    I don't know that market specifically, but I usually use Craigslist.com to check real rental rates in my area, as well a  rentometer.com for a general idea.

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP family! 

    I use 'Rent-o-meter' as well.  Please let me know if I can be any more help. 

    ~Yoshi 

  • Real Estate Agent · Wentzville, MO · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Within the Omaha MLS, there is a 'Residential Rentals' section that shows what homes are available for rent and what the rental rates are. Some of the local property managers list their rentals there, too. Just need to find someone with MLS access to look them up for you. I'd be glad to assist if you like.

    - Rich

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 184 votes
    10y
    Hi there. My 3 bed, 2 bath houses in Benson rent from $850-925. Not sure about the one and two bed houses.
  • Michael RiveraPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Grand Island, NE · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you all.  This helps me get in the right direction! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.