who's getting 10x return on marketing spend?

who's getting 10x return on marketing spend?

Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Who here is getting  a 10x return on their marketing spend? Im not talking about one campaign.. I mean consistently spending $4,000-$10,000 a month and doing $40,000-$100,000 a month in revenue.   What are you doing to get those types of returns?

0Reply
110 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
9y

@Sean Dolan  yes to be fair I have people that do that for me so I don't have any time in it other than look over the macro numbers and write a check :).... but 40 years in the business has gotten me to this point FINALLY  LOL... if I valued my time on BP they would need to send me a check for about 50k a month.. :) based on all the time I spend conversing on this site.

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Swarthmore, PA · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    i posted twice on accident but not sure how to delete this :)

  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y
    Aaron Tjomsland I'll need your number in order to send you a text...
  • Swarthmore, PA · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I think it's on my profile

  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y
    Aaron Tjomsland and looking at Wayback Machine, your idigitalpromotions site was a medical site in October of 2016, and in March 2016 you did video production. Just so, so strange. I can't wait to speak with your partner!
  • Swarthmore, PA · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    you spent your whole day talking to me. clearly you know I know something you don't

  • Vendor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 390 posts · 218 votes
    9y
    Aaron Tjomsland I'm very confused by the logic of that statement. Have your partner call me anytime. If you can deliver the results you're claiming, which you've so far given me no indisputable proof of, I have thousands of dollars ready spend with you immediately. Thus far I think this is smoke and mirrors, but if it IS legit, then I'm sure your partner will want to contact me asap to clear it up. If he doesn't contact me, I'll assume he knows it's a scam, and doesn't want to get on the phone with someone smart enough to know it's BS. Looking forward to chatting with him!
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 138 votes
    9y

    Intense ! 

  • Adrian StamerPro Member
    Real Estate Investor & Agent · Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 319 posts · 167 votes
    9y

    internets!

  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes
    9y
    Wale Meshioye Well, I'll answer your original question. I have had a great success with cold calling FSBO and Expired's. Just takes some time to hone your craft and get experience and it doesn't really take that much money. Phone + Zillow = listing/wholesale
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.