letters and post cards that drive traffic to my website

letters and post cards that drive traffic to my website

Fred HelmPro Member
Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2012 · 17 posts · 16 votes

Hello all,

  I am an investor here in Louisville, KY and I have a question about direct mail.  I want to market to absentee owners in my town and I see a lot of posts about yellow letters but all of the yellow letter examples have just a phone number in the body and no website.  I am sure that is to make it as personal as possible.  I, however, am looking for examples of personal type letters any of you may have used or are using that are currently using that not only have a phone number but a website to drive sellers to as well.  I am trying to also grab the ones that maybe don't want to call but are willing to look at more information.  Any ideas for letters or postcards?  Thanks in advance.

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
    9y

    I put both phone number and website on letters and post cards. I also change the part that just says call to call or text. Give them as many options as possible. 

  • Fred HelmPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2012 · 17 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the feedback.  Do you send yellow letters or is it a regular type letter?  Would you be willing to show me an example of one you are getting results from?  By the way, I use oncarrot too!  Great websites.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.