Are you doing FB ads and if so how much do pay for management?

Are you doing FB ads and if so how much do pay for management?

Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 940 posts · 695 votes

Hey ya'll.  Wondering how everyone one was managing their FB ads and what prices people are charging?

Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Logan AllecBusiness Member
Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
9y

@Elizabeth Wilson, unless you really understand Facebook optimization and how to place your pixels correctly, I would recommend outsourcing.  But then again learning this stuff isn't rocket science.  There are tons of Youtube tutorials on it -- just search for Facebook optimization or Facebook ads or Facebook pixel -- but make sure you're only watching stuff from this year or the latter half of 2016 since Facebook changed how its pixel works in the middle of last year.  Good luck!

Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 293 posts · 175 votes
    9y

    We've had more luck with boosted posts then ads. I guess you could consider them the same but yeah. Set up a credit card, create a nice post with a picture and boost it. We usually do $20 for 1-3 days. Hardest part is setting your demographics, for me it's fairly easy because I lease to college students so I send these boosted posts to newsfeeds of people who like pages such as USF College of business, USF, USF Basketball, etc...

    Usually get 2-3,000 views and between 50-100 clicks through to our website.

  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    9y

    @Elizabeth Wilson, I manage them myself (but not for real estate -- for other activities I pursue online).

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 940 posts · 695 votes
    9y

    @Tyler Ansell - Thanks ya'll.  That is good do know. Honestly, I thought boosted posts were ads!  Learning every day.

    Trying to decide if I should do it myself or hire it out.  

  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    9y

    @Elizabeth Wilson, unless you really understand Facebook optimization and how to place your pixels correctly, I would recommend outsourcing.  But then again learning this stuff isn't rocket science.  There are tons of Youtube tutorials on it -- just search for Facebook optimization or Facebook ads or Facebook pixel -- but make sure you're only watching stuff from this year or the latter half of 2016 since Facebook changed how its pixel works in the middle of last year.  Good luck!

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 940 posts · 695 votes
    9y

    @Logan Allec - Thank you!  I am trying to be less of a DIYer and more of a biz owner.  Hard when I know I can but also know I need to focus on core business and not on FB.

    Thanks again!

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 293 posts · 175 votes
    9y

    It only takes about an extra 2 minutes from making a normal facebook post for your business to making it a boosted one. If you want to be serious about your social media then you should probably be the one doing your posting unless you have another employee that can do it for you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.